Golf Cart Batteries Aren't Charging

tee

i have a 2006 Club Car 48 volt golf cart that the charger wont kick on and the batteries aren't charging. I have checked all the fuses but dont know how to check the obc. any suggestions? the breaker on the charger feels springy like it wont reset is there any way i can jump it to check it with out burning anything up. this all ocurred after i broke a connection on one of the batteries while the charger was plugged up.

tee

ok i checked the charger on another cart today and its good so its got to be the obc. Can someone tell me how to bypass the OBC on a 48 volt 2006 Club Car DS?

gdshepard

9/10/08 Power Drive 2 Charger that came with the Golf Cart quit working-Purchased circuit breaker part #3550 from xxxxxxxxx (golf cart)and returned unused for full refund as it did not appear to be the correct part. Took Unit to xxxxxx (dealer) who replaced a diode costing $21.61 for a total cost including labor of $39.50 (half hour) for a total price of $66.15. Diode replacement was an exclusion under the charger warranty which was in force at the time. Glad I did not try to fix it myself.