GarageBuilt Racing

GarageBuilt

Civil.!!!!! you mean like when fug boy pulled pics off my face book of my wife's wreck And y'all found it important enough to talk about & laugh at it on this forum . By the way dirty south ( allsports ) how is your sales doing at Conroe Golf Carts. Like I said .. This forum keeps me on the map,

GarageBuilt

Nobody laughed about the pictures of your wife's car and yes that's Civil enough for this form. Any other questions? Feel free to ask. :hattip:
You do know you missed spelled ( Laugh ) plus ( wife's ).... Yes you are right !!! But this forum did find it imported enough to post pic's of a wreck that could have killed her. Now Tip your hat to that.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I fixed the spelling errors to make you happy. By the way I think you meant important not imported in your above post, yes? :dazed:
By the way the forum doesn't post pictures, the members do. :hattip:

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Civil.!!!!! you mean like when fug boy pulled pics off my face book of my wife's wreck And y'all found it important enough to talk about & laugh at it on this forum . By the way dirty south ( allsports ) how is your sales doing at Conroe Golf Carts. Like I said .. This forum keeps me on the map,
Don't throw stones. You might get hurt. My sales are much better than yours, I'm certain of that. Must be all the Mexican steel I use.