GarageBuilt Racing

Nubs

Cartaholic
Nothing worse then a man that can't handle his booze but continues to drink, i've seen and dealt with many in the bars over the years. I have always enjoyed pokin' them to the point they think it's a good idea to take me outside, then i spend a minute or 2 tellin' him how i'm gonna lay em out. My daddy always said if ya punch a man square on jaw he'll sleep like a baby. Its really to bad Texas is so far away but garagebuilt is more than welcomed to make the drive up here and i'll introduce him to the sandman:hattip:

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - Sponsor
He's a gentleman in person. There's not a person on any of the forums that he has not gotten sideways with.
Hate to see when he talks of doing a good deed for someone then rubs it in their face.

Nubs

Cartaholic
Good to see you stopped in to read this thread garagebuilt, with any luck this thread will stay out in public view to serve as a warning about how you roll.

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - Sponsor
Civil.!!!!! you mean like when fug boy pulled pics off my face book of my bitch wife's wreck And y'all found it important enough to talk about & laugh at it on this forum . By the way dirty south ( allsports ) how is your sales doing at Conroe Golf Carts. Like I said .. This forum keeps me on the map,