FS: Plum Quick 48 v CC Motor

OlBoy

That may explain why there isnt much information available on these motors.
thumbdown.gif

JRay

Cartaholic
I hate to bad mouth a product that some people really like. It would be nice if some member or non member would comment on these motors. Have heard some good things on the Steen,s products. Anyone out there that has used this motor? and your results? Thanks.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Don't get me wrong I'm not trying to bad mouth PQ. I know a lot of people are happy with their products. I'm just posting my results with the motor.

JRay

Cartaholic
I was wondering how these guys get those higher speeds with this motor. 14 mph is nothing but stock speed to me.

gornoman

They are running lifted carts with bigger wheel/tire setups. And believe me, they have the controllers big enough to turn those tires too.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
The motor I have is supposed to be built for use with a stock controller. I doubt a higher amp contoller would do much for top speed with this setup unless the voltage was raised also. Maybe I got a bad one lol...

JRay

Cartaholic
I know a few guys over there are running 1200 amp controllers built by Nate, not all with PQ motors though.

ACEGOLFCARTGUY

Cartaholic
While we're on the topic of high voltage controllers, does anyone have a price list for Nate's controllers? He must be out of town I haven't heard from him in a while and his website isn't pulling up. I was curious about one of his controllers for my car.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I think they're between $1000.00 - $1200.00 for the 1200 amp. I think Nate is in the process of moving to Texas.

Andy4639

Club car and Ezgo motor want work per say but can be made to work with the right coupler installed on the motor.
48 volt motor will perform well.
36 volt motor would really perform well on 48 volts.

HotRodCarts,
I bet you call my Steen up and tell him you need a Ezgo motor done, instead of the Club Car he would do it for you. He did mine for me.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Andy,

One of thses days I'll give them a call and get them to do a EZGO motor. I'm pretty happy with the carts now but a little extra power would be nice.
biggrin.gif

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I still have the motor but it's out at my cottage. I'll bring it home on Sunday and give you a call Sunday or Monday...

cwayaustx

Shipping will be to 78641, let me know how much to send. paypal ok? If you are interested in some awesome power cables I could get you a set of 2/0(bad boys) or two sets of #2 in the mail tomorrow. It doesn't matter to me, just throwing it out there. If you have obc I will include the #6 to go through it in addition to replacement cable. I will post pics soon.