Front End Rebuild

Southerncomfort

Cartaholic
What's up with Club Car front end rebuild kits being for 1993 and up?
I've so called searched for a complete front end rebuild kit for my 91, but only looks like I'll have to order one part at a time..
Other than the upper are being different what's the other parts that's not the same?
Not sure if I'll need new king pins yet or not..

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - Sponsor
Can't remember the change out year but yours is right there. Older fronts had a heavier leaf spring and some had steering gear before rack and pinion. Also upper a armd ( delta plates) were diff on older models. Best you could do is ca
Hanger everything to 97 or newer. I believe the steering column mounts are the same but not positive. I probably have a few take off front ends at shop. If ya Holler at me during the week I'll take a look. If it's something you can use you pay for the trip and it's yours.
I'll pm ya my cell
Steve

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - Sponsor
Yup, that's got the rack and pinion so newer stuff bolts right up. I'll take a look at shop tomorrow. Shoot me a text mid day to remind me

Southerncomfort

Cartaholic
Found rebuild kits for like $70 on Evil-Bay.. 93 and up, asked the guy about a 91 and he said he would have to get up all the parts for a new kit, and at $155
Told him hell naw.