Front End Problems

Pumpkinmikey

Hello folks new to forum. I have seriously bad front end problems with my Club Car Precedent. At one time I heard of an update to cure this. One tie rod is slightly bent causing toe problem. But main concern is camber. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• 15669101072398129506583485046566.jpg
    15669101072398129506583485046566.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 19

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
You definitely have some serious camber issues for sure. I'd say something is bent on the front lift or spring. What kind of lift kit is it and where did you buy it? The only camber adjustment on that setup is located on the center of the front spring and it adjusts both sides to make them equal. Yours is to far out of adjustment to even try the stock adjuster. Welcome to the forum. :hattip:

Pumpkinmikey

Yes I know about the adjustment. But this is way too far out for that. I thought I remember seeing a thread talkin about update for this problem

Pumpkinmikey

Just bought it like that. If we adjust the toe to where it looks correct the first time you drive it it gets all cattywampus. Try to adjusting it going forward and backwards readjust forward and backwards Etc.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
The first thing you need to do is roll the golf cart forward or backwards until the camber straightens out. Then measure the tow and set it at 0. If after setting the toe to 0 it still has the camber issue it's more then likely caused by a cheap lift kit. A new front spring and new bushings may help. A lot of the Chinese lift kits don't work well on Club Cars, especially the Precedent model.

Pumpkinmikey

Bought it that way. Do not know what kind of lift kit. I got at the grocery store and everywhere yeah Loyola check to batteries well you had a bunch of selves that are dry on those two batteries what's tells me probably the rest of them are about either probably load to I need a check this one