From A to T

GarageBuilt

Took the wife for a ride this weekend & came thru this old run down town.. Had to take the pic.

Been working on this one for a while now.

GarageBuilt

The T- bucket is from Missouri Nubs.. It was a basket case when I got it. I been working on it for the past four months. I just now started to drive it. It still needs a lot of work & when I get it all worked out I will tear it completely down for new paint & chrome.

GarageBuilt

Thanks COPB . Thanks Rod .. Got one more coming, 33 ford roadster. Then the wife & I plus the kids trailer them to Chicago .Route 66 start to finish.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Let me know when you'll be this way. My cottage in Wilmington IL is right off of 66 about 20 minutes south of Chicagoland Speedway.

My house and shop are about 45 minutes north of there.

GarageBuilt

Big Block 396. Roller rocker arms. Block & heads are studded.Heads port & polished..Offenhauser highriser Tunnel Ram Race 380 power port. Dual 650 Edelbrock carburetors. Heads to block has been O-ring for the coming 671 blower. Looking to run 6-8 lbs of boost. ATSG THM 350c with a BMW Quicksilver ratchet shift. Which really sucks. If your not counting gears it can plum slap back to neutral. 3,500 stall. All MSD Electronics on the engine. All Home Depot electrical wiring And I rewired the entire bucket myself. Damn they wanted 600.bucks for a wiring kit I just did it my self. To much to remember !!! On the bottom side is a true 4 bolt block. Both main & bearing caps. Aluminum rods & pistons. And a chit load of little things.

DS I know you got a little more than what you ask for. OOPS !!!!!!

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
If you ever need anything BBC let me know. I've got BBC parts ranging from stock GM stuff to Dart Merlin Blocks, stroker cranks, rods, pistons, roller cams, MSD, ARP, Moroso, etc.

GarageBuilt

Rod I'm in the process of building a Factory Five 32 roadster kit car. I have to stay under 40 k. Just the kit alone is 20 k. I was thinking of going with the new Ford crate motor the coyote. Its a small block with 412 hp. The drive train has to stay under 10 k. Do you have enough parts & the time to build me that drive train. Motor transmission & rear end. Nothing radical.. Ok maybe just a little radical. My 28 ford truck has a SB Chevy in it... My T-Bucket Ford has a BB Block Chevy in it. So I want a Ford engine c6T & a 9"R this time around. Nubs turned me down on the body work & paint. Said he is real busy these days. It's a crying shame a man with that much talent & oh well. Hopefully you could find the time..

And the route 66 deal is still being worked out. So for we have less then a two year time frame planed . Of course I'll need the 32 to be completed. We haven't decided on a one or two week run . So far we have 22 street & hot rods, 10 Harleys, All heavily armed. Six support Trucks with trailers & a rolling tire & Auto Store.

So do you think you could put us all up in your cottage in Wilmington IL for a night or two... :rotflmao:

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
The cottage is small, very small.

My house is only 45 minutes from there though.

I can do everything but the automatic trans. But I have a guy that's top notch with them.

GarageBuilt

My next hot rod. But Momma says that's the last one. Nah, the t-bucket is her favorite.. This is the one Im driving down route 66. I Hope !!!!

Everyone is welcomed to join in on the ride. All the way across or just part of it. There is no restrictions on car or bike year or model . There will be a small fule donation for the support trucks with trailers.