Fresh Start! Couple Old Guys Trying To Get It Done...

GarageBuilt

giphy.gif
Make what stop , your the one that keeps lightening fires. It all came down to trust. And who I could believe. I might of been wrong about DS but I was right & really new better about you. DS says it was a one time offer. Thats fine & I understand. But for him to let you set back @ poke at me. I have to take what you put on my plate if I hang out here . But when it comes to building carts. Never. What y’all ment to say was we will put all this behind us if Ronnie play’s our game. What a crying shame. Steve it’s all good. Racing these carts have been a big poo art of my life. I have to keep trying for a come back.

GarageBuilt

I see now this was not about a build . Thus was about hey let’s see if we can get Ronnie back in here bring up his old cart shop maybe trash it a little more. And while he is in here let’s poke fun @ him & call him a few more names. Well it worked . Y’all got your laughs. Now please leave me alone. Talk your chit . Have your fun pull your dirty jokes . But please don’t lie to me just to get me back in here to see your little boy games

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
I see now this was not about a build . Thus was about hey let’s see if we can get Ronnie back in here bring up his old cart shop maybe trash it a little more. And while he is in here let’s poke fun @ him & call him a few more names. Well it worked . Y’all got your laughs. Now please leave me alone. Talk your chit . Have your fun pull your dirty jokes . But please don’t lie to me just to get me back in here to see your little boy games
Your the one that dropped the ball so stop whining and post your builds.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Make what stop , your the one that keeps lightening fires. It all came down to trust. And who I could believe. I might of been wrong about DS but I was right & really new better about you. DS says it was a one time offer. Thats fine & I understand. But for him to let you set back @ poke at me. I have to take what you put on my plate if I hang out here . But when it comes to building carts. Never. What y’all ment to say was we will put all this behind us if Ronnie play’s our game. What a crying shame. Steve it’s all good. Racing these carts have been a big poo art of my life. I have to keep trying for a come back.

So DS needs to be controlling what i post about you:rotflmao:
Wanting to ride coattails are ya?

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor

How can I possibly tell Kelly what to say? For real? Not gonna take the bait Ronnie. Say and do as you will/want. I'm not going back there. It's funny to read the old threads, that was then, this ain't :hattip:

dirtysouth

As I've said a few times... Best of luck to you GBR :checkered::hattip:

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Just to be clear, I had little interest in Garagebuilt coming back. I was asked to see if he would be interested in doing a drag cart with another Member, That's it.

dirtysouth

Just to be clear, I had little interest in Garagebuilt coming back. I was asked to see if he would be interested in doing a drag cart with another Member, That's it.
Yup, that was me lol. Thought maybe you'd do other scooter for him. Sh!t didn't work out.