Free Tires - 22x11x10

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
These tires are pretty worn but hold air and still have some life left in them.

Free if you pick them up 25 miles south of Chicago or $75.00 shipped

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
They're out at my cottage in Wilmington. I'll be out there Friday and Saturday. You can come there or If you want to come here I'll bring them home (Posen) and you can get them next week...

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
No I'm in Posen Illinois. About 20 miles south of Chicago. Wilmington is about 50 miles southwest of chicago...

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
That's a long ride...
biggrin.gif

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Yes I still have them. $75 shipped. If you want them let me know and I'll give you my info to send the check to.

Thanks,
HRC

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I still have them. There isn't a lot of tread left on them. The picture shows pretty much what they look like...

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Hi Bubba, welcome to the forum...

I still have the tires but they're out at my cottage so it will be a week or two before I'll be able to ship them. Like the picture shows these tires are worn, they are still very usable though. I'll send you a email with my info.

Thanks,
HRC

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I still have them. BUBBA 1020 wanted them. He left me a voice mail but my son deleted it before I got the message. I tried emailing him but the emails bounced back. I think I'm going to find someone local to take them. Shipping prices are a killer and the tires aren't really in that great of condition. Where are you located?