Forum Upgrade

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Did you try using the link button to add your link? If the link button is working like it should you can put whatever text you want for the link.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I just updated the forum software to the latest version. Nothing new was added in this update, just some bug fixes. Hopefully it didn't create new bugs. :D
Please let me know if you come across anything that isn't working as expected. :hattip:

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I just upgraded the forum software, media gallery and resource manager to the newest versions. From what I read in the upgrade doc there's no new features and just some small bug fixes. Hopefully there's no new bugs with this version. If you notice anything out of the ordinary please let me know.
Thanks,
HRC

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I just updated to the newest version of the forum software and the media gallery. There's no new features just some small bug fixes. If you come across anything that's not working as expected please let me know. :hattip:

Thanks,
HRC

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I just updated the forum, resource manager and media gallery to the latest versions. Nothing new just minor bug fixes in these releases. Please let me know if you find anything that isn't working as expected.

Thanks,
HRC

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I just updated to the latest release of the forum software, resource manager and media gallery. If you come across anything that's not working as expected please let me know. The updates fixed a few small bugs and probably created new ones. :rotflmao:

There will be a new release in the next couple of months that will be adding some new features to the forum and I will be upgrading as soon as it's released.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Another update for the forum, media gallery and resource manager software has been released today and installed. No new features just small bug fixes. If you come across anything that's not working as expected please let me know. :hattip:

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Once again another update to the forum software has been released today and installed. No new features just small bug fixes. If you come across anything that's not working as expected please let me know.

There is still a new version of the forum software set to be released sometime this year that will include new features and other changes. I will be installing it here as soon as it's released. :hattip:

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
There's a yearly license renewal fee for the forum software if you want to get any updates and new versions. The resource manager and the media gallery are separate add-ons written by the same developers that also have a yearly license renewal. None of the licenses have to be renewed but you don't get any new versions or updates if their not. The licenses also cover support but I've never had to use that luckily.

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
I mean... I actually have 0 control over any of this. Guess I got to much sun today? It's all on the Captain " HOTRODCARTS"!
I gotta say, he runs a pretty tight ship. Would say he runs a tight ship but he allows me here soooo.
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao: