Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your signature may only have 1 link(s).

Speed Code 5 (27 mph)

Speed Sensor Repair

Diode

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
now instead of showing the website its opening the header from the website in my reply

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
That's the way links are shown now when you add a link unless you use the link button to post them. If you use the link button you can use whatever text you want for the link.

This is what a link will look like if you type the website address in a post or signature.

This link is the same as above but using the link button and typing Golf Cart Forum in the text area.
Golf Cart Forum

So basically you should be able to type whatever text you want in your sig. Then use the link button and put your website address in the link box on top and what ever you want the link to say in the text box on bottom.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
@Diode I just verified there is a bug with the way signatures are handled with this version of the forum. It will be fixed in the next release update soon. I'll let you know when I get the update and hopefully it will resolve the problem you're having. :)

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Okay I just tested your sig and for some reason the forum thinks there's more than 1 link in it. It's something to do with all of the fonts and colors in the sig. I'll post this on the software developers site and get it solved. :cool:

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Diode, I posted about the signature problem yesterday on the software developers site and they just confirmed the bug report. Hold tight and I'll let you know when it's resolved.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
I un check the stay logged in box but it leaves me hangin' out here anyways, i see you other boys drop out after 15mins:dazed:
don't really care but i look like a forum degenerate

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Checking the stay logged in button will make it so you don't have to log in every time you leave the forum and come back later. Even with that box checked you will drop off of the members online list after 15 minutes of no activity on the forum and other people on to forum won't see your name. I always leave it checked so I never have to log in unless I actually use the log out link.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Oops! We ran into some problems.
Your signature may only have 1 link(s).

Speed Code 5 (27 mph)

Speed Sensor Repair
@Diode this problem is supposedly fixed and will be in the next release of the forum software. As soon as they release the update I'll install it here and let you know. :hattip:

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Latest version of the Forum, Media Gallery and Resource Manager installed today. Several bugs have supposedly been fixed and hopefully no new bugs created. Please let me know if you find anything not working as expected.

@Diode when you get a chance try changing your signature and let me know if it works for you. :hattip:

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
That's good. I really never noticed that issue until you asked me about it. Normally the PM's I get are only 1 or 2 posts but on the longer ones with several pages it was a pain in the ass. I'm glad they changed that.