flat deck for pit cart

TreadZone

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. I'm looking for plans to convert a Yamaha Golf Cart into a flatbed. It will be flat from front to rear with a cutout for a driver. It would be used to carry tires, toolboxes, or supplies at a racetrack.
Hope someone can help,
Thanks
TreadZone

OlBoy

The best bet would be to start building it the way you want it to best suit your needs. Or you could always go with a industrial style cart that already has the large flat bed.

Andy4639

You want something like this? I have one for sale. In fact I just got the motor back from PQ.

DSC01521.JPG

TreadZone

I started to build it. I call it an "aircraft carrier" it's flat from front to back with a cut out for the driver.
I need some 10" alloy wheels that are used and not abused.
Joe

rifter

Andy, send me a pm how much you want for that, we could use that for Speed Week this year, or in 2 more weeks

Andy4639

Rifter,
sorry the one in the picture is sold already but I have another one but as my PM stated it's in peices. I had it running and it does fine it's got some issues though. The guy I bought it from had taken the steering out of it and had thrown it away thinking he could find a newer system for it. Not that easy! So I have just been waiting on a cart that would make a donner. The other one I bought thinking I would have the partd for it, well it turned out to be a working cart after some checking. I got it cheap so I had it running and sold it. Some one had put 6-8 volt batteries in it and the cart wouldn't run. I didn't know it was a 36 volt controller till I got it home. I put 36 back to it and the thing ran like a chap! I made some good money on it and the guy is riding it everyday @ his Marinia here.
thumbup.gif