Flagmaster

oldcartfart

I have a early 70's electric Flagmaster what I'm looking for is a wiring diagram as the cart is missing the forward and reverse switch and solenoids has motor/rearend, foot pedal, resistor coils, and neat looking body in good shape. Does anyone have a pic of the FnR switch and how it is mounted? I was going to mount an EZGO forward and reverse switch but would like to have a diagram so i can hook up the rest of it including the foot pedal and the other electrics. I'm not in a hurry as I'm working on an EZGO for my child and trying to redo a Viking for myself as well as a speed kit for my Cushmans. Also i ran across a cart a buddy turned me on to. It is called a Kal Kar made in Kalamazoo mi. He thought it was an old Cushman as did i until i saw the name plate has a mailbox FnR like the older Cushmans. I have to many projects at this time to buy it. Any one have any info on this brand of golf cart? I know he would be happy if could get any information as he is thinking of fixing it because it is a rare breed. He'll most likely sell it as his time is limited to other stuff right now. I would like to post pics of my carts but I'm not that savy on this computer stuff. thanks for your time O.C.F.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I'll take a look here and see if I can find a wiring diagram or any other information on the Flagmaster golf cart...

oldcartfart

Hi, the only thing i have found out is that it was made for 2 years in Phoenix Arizona 1970-71 or 1971 -72 but i cant remember what web site I was on. Thanks o.c.f

oldcartfart

H, I thought I would add an update. I found a peddle assembly from a utility cart that looks close to the one on the Flagmaster golf cart. While i was working on it a gent stopped and liked the unique look of the cart. Long story short he has a new project. I either have to work on my golf carts in the garage or do something else every time i pull out a new project out somebody stops and wants to buy it. It went to a good home. Well i'm on to finish my Cushman. Think I'll work on it out back this time. thanks for all the help. o.c.f.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Sorry I forgot to try and find you a Flagmaster Golf Cart wiring diagram. Glad to hear it all worked out in the long run though... :cool: