Finally, I'm painting the golf cart

Bob-o

LMAO... Pics???? I could take some of the sanding I've don't on 1/4 of the cowl LMAO. I'm still sanding with 250 grain... haven't even got it ready for the 400 grit... then I'm gonna use a 600 grit to really smooth it down. Its a viper blue cowl, so if you'd like to see what that looks like comming off I'll be glad LMAO.

Seriously though... would you guys like me to post pics of my progress on the project? This one is gonna take a while because I can only work on it during the weekends. On top of that, my dad is gonna get real involved in helping me learn how to put the paint down correctly... afterall this paintjob is for a car were donating to a group he belongs too.

Oh, hey... I found that dad had this surface preperation stuff call Prep-Sol. It had some numbers after it like 3428 or so, I didn't ask him... is that good stuff for cleaning before and during sanding?

Bob

Bob-o

Sure thing, I've just got to download them and then I'll post them. I only took a couple though... I'm only sanding it lol