Fender Flares for Golf Cart With No Lift

Frizbgolf

I have a 03 Club Car DS golf cart. I recently put on some 10" rims with 205 50-10 tires. The new tires extend past the fenders by about an inch and a half so I'd like to find a set of fender flares that look good with no lift. All I have been able to find for flares are the ones on BU that are 4 1/2" wide. What I am looking for is a set that is only 2" wide. Anyone have an idea where I might find these. Thanks for the help.

kipp yates

I am new to the golf cart world and have been searching for all kinds of accessories for my Club Car.I saw some fender flares that didnt look as wide as most Ive seen on Eagles custom golf carts website

Frizbgolf

I did finally find some fender flares on ebay they weren't really what I was looking for but they were cheap enough that I could modify them and not be out a hundred bucks if I screwed up. Trimmed them up a bit to get the look I wanted and mounted them they came out ok. I will try to get some pics on here.

Frizbgolf

Rear fender flare pics

111.jpg

112.jpg

113.jpg

114.jpg

Frizbgolf

Thank you guys for the kudo's. Next step is the paint job on the cart would like to go with a mettalic blue and 5" racing stripes like the old Cobra's. If I can't afford a real cobra might as well have a Clubra.

Frizbgolf

Olboy, the flares were some I found on ebay they were for a club car ds, when I got them they were about 4" wide I just trimmed them down to get the look I wanted. Also the directions that came with them would have had me mounting the rear flares on the inside of the fender but I thought they looked better being mounted on the outside of the fender.