Fender Flares for a 1991 Yamaha G9

Neil Yamaha G9

I'm starting to modify my 1991 Yamaha G9. It runs great (gas) has a lift kit already. My plan is to strip it down, clean, repair or replace what needs to be done. I'm looking for fender flares for this mod and haven't had any luck finding any. Can someone let me know which ones to purchase that would be the easiest to modify? Thank you in advance.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Golf Cart Tire Supply used to carry fender flares for a Yamaha G9. I just looked on their website and didn't see them listed but I'm pretty sure they can get them. I'd contact them and see if they can order them for you if they don't have them in stock.

Neil Yamaha G9

Hi folks, Golf Cart Tire and Supply wasn't able to help solve my problem. Is there another option out there for fender flares?

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I did a quick search and didn't come up with any fender flares for a Yamaha G9. I would contact Buggies Unlimited and see if they can get them. Also you might want to search ebay. Try posting in the Wanted forum here maybe one of the other members has a set.

gdreese

For fender flares on my G2 I used garage door seal for the bottom of wood garage doors and put it on with VHB tape. For rear seats Gusto makes them for the G2-G9