Fairplay Golf Carts

Zman

Cartaholic
I have some Fairplay carts starting to be traded in and have some good used parts as well as some new still in stock. Anyone needing information, wiring diagrams, or parts , email me or post on forum and i will respond as fast as i can. I am not always on the web site so don't panic if i don't respond for a few days.

mister greg

I have a 2006 Fairplay cart, is there such a thing as a powertrain diagram ?

Also is a shop manual available ?

Howaddy

I have a 2010 Fairplay cart and was needing some parts. I need a solenoid, accelerator/brake switch located under cart. I would be interested in a price list of other parts that would work on the 2010 Fairplay carts also. Any actual parts lists for sale would be great. A controller price also. Thanks

I am trying to fix a 2007 Fairplay ser.#EE8FKGT14891706288
The Kinetik controller model KCCA0004-E HAS PIN BURNT IN THE MAIN HARNESS CONECTION. ALSO THE MAIN PLUG HAS A DESTROYED PIN. At the very least I need a main plug and possible harness as there are after market controllers available. a wiring diagram and service manual would be a great bonus. the cart is in terrific condition otherwise.

Zman

Cartaholic
If the pins are burnt the controller is bad. I always convert them to an Alltrax but it take a lot of knowledge to rewire it. Flight systems makes a conversion kit that is a little easier to convert your old harness to a Curtis 1266 controller.

Attachments

• 62-FRPL-A0 (FAIRPLAY Instructions).pdf
    789.1 KB · Views: 15