Fairlanes 96 EZGO

Fairlane

Hello, I'm new to this forum and was asked to come share my cart with you guys. I still need to figure how to set things up, my signature and such. I'm a lot better with wrenches than a comp. I'll give it shot.

Glen

Fairlane

P2040005.jpg

P8200011.jpg

P9110003.jpg

P9110001.jpg

campingJanuary009.jpg

I hope this worked. This is my 1st shot at building a cart. I hope you like it. It's a 96 EZGO Long travel frt, 3 link rr, Honda 24 hp, Traction control and a few other mods.

Fairlane

P2040003.jpg

Here it is again. the last one was a thumbnail, I think. I'm not very good at this high tech stuff.

Glen

Fairlane

Thanks for allowing me to share me cart. I think I have taken up enough of your space. Thanks again,

Glen

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Hi Glen, Welcome and Thanks for posting your pics here. Your cart is VERY nice for sure... No need for you to worry about to many pics here, you can post as many as you like.

Thanks,
Rod

Grizzley

Glen you have one sharp cart! Thanks for posting the pics and keep them comming. By the way, where did you get your 3 link?
Gregg

csf1975

Hey Glen ARE'nt you from Buckeye AZ I lived 2 years In Surprise Then moved to Queen Creek Your cart sure is sharp.. My old cart The General Lee is somewhere In Buckeye AZ

Fairlane

Yes, I have a Buckeye address. Actual location is about half way between Goodyear and Buckeye. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing the GENERAL but if I do I'll let you know. Why did you go to Queen Creek?? Not enough traffic out here?? Man it's a chore to get into town these days. Nice hearing from you. Send me a PM with your email. Later

Glen

csf1975

Well I'm back and fourth from Ohio and Virgina right now, I still have My place in Queen Creek. I like it down there It's out in the middle of Nowhere, The Surprise city cops were getting out of hand, They don't like Golf carts.. So I found a place down In queen Creek Don't have to worry about anything there.. I'll be back in AZ after march or April.
my e-mail Is Public [email protected] E-mail me anytime..

Fairlane

give me a yell when you get back in town. You can join us on some rides. My neighbor and some friends go out on Sat am, ride, cook some steaks, have some beers and ride again on Sun am and get home by 1 or 2. Later

Glen

Fairlane

Just got my Jan issue of cartwheelin and what a surprise, I made the mag. About the center somewhere is a large photo of me riding a wash in Skull Valley. Man, I feel like a movie star. In the small inset is my friend Jeff. We were drag racing in the water. What a blast. It took about half a day to clean them up when we got home. Still haven't decided if it was worth it. Don't know if I'll do that again. Everybody was teasing me that I wouldn't get it dirty so I had to show em.

Glen

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
As nice as your cat looks it doesn't suprise me at all that it made it....!!!!

Congrats for getting in Cart Wheelin..
biggthumpup.gif