EZGO Workhorse V-Twin Project

TVAN

Cartaholic
Like anything else, if it says ezgo they mark it way up. It is fun to successfully circumvent that. Stick it to the man. Still pisses me off ezgo wants $350 for a brake cylinder for an st480. Thank goodness I don’t need one. Master cylinder is pricey as all H as well. Bastards😘

TVAN

Cartaholic
dirtysouth, it just hit me who you are. Sorry I was so clueless. Love your long travel! It does not put the front wheels out so far. Will have one some day. Content with the stock axle for now.

TVAN

Cartaholic
Thought about this for my next project. Would have to ditch the Mary Poppins umbrella top. My son doesn’t think it is as cool as I do.

TVAN

Cartaholic
0743DC23-C6F4-4139-BC01-A2B9BE936700.png
This one is forsale near Houghton Lake. Very cool looking ride actually. The guy did a nice job. Would make a great cruiser at an inland lake association or campground. You could take 3 buddies and have room in back for lots of beverages.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
0743DC23-C6F4-4139-BC01-A2B9BE936700%201.png

TVAN

Cartaholic
Make a great campground cruiser
I like unique stuff, I think these are that. I am not a big fan of back facing seats and feel they make the cart kind of dangerous when loaded with people. Cart handles different... Plus kids tend to fall off. Plus who the :censored: wants to face ass backward? Political correctness disclaimer- I do not have an issue with anyone who likes back seats, or has them.:hattip:

TVAN

Cartaholic
To clarify, you buy just the install kit from Vegas, they do not sell the Predator vtwin. They are pushing their 625 cc one lunger, which is a nice engine but it still sounds a bit too much like dads wheelhorse for me.