EZGO TXT Headlight Bar Adjustment?

jonjonbear

Hello all,
Just finished my first weekend with my new 2006 EZGO TXT PDS golf cart. I am using it for neighborhood watch patrols which are sometimes at night but when I took it out on the street, I noticed both headlights seem to point off to either side of the road, not straight ahead. I looked at the assembly but can't see if there was a adjustment but didn't see any way to adjust the headlight bar. Anyone else have this issue and how did you fix it? I am hoping not to have to buy a different style of headlights.

jonjonbear

I'm at work so don't have any pictures, but I think it's the stock factory light bar since it's a freedom SE. It's a solid bar with the running lights/blinkers on the end. Does that help?

jonjonbear

If they are replaced by the ones that mount in the cowl, are those adjustable? How about light quality, better, same, not as good?

I like the idea of putting them in the cowl, but worry they will bounce.

Thanks,

John

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
The cut in lights are a lot brighter and have a much farther and wider light span than the light bar. I've seen some cut in kits that are adjustable and others that aren't. Both of my EZGO's have the cut in lights (non adjustable) and they're great. I've seen some complaints that they aim to high but I don't have that problem with either one of my carts. :twocents:

jonjonbear

My light bar has two yellow bulbs, blinker and running light, do those as well? Given I am driving around the neighborhood at night, the best light is important. Sure don't want to run down a resident out walking in the dark! :eek:

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
My cut in headlights have a yellow light on each side with it's own power wire. So it can be wired as a turn signal or a marker light.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I'd contact the site sponsors and see if you can buy just the headlights seeing how you already have the tail lights.

jonjonbear

Mine has two yellow bulbs on each end but I don't see the point of having the yellow running lights so can just omit those and put the turn signals in the new lights.

Thanks,

John