EZGO Series Troubleshooting

Hot-shot

I’m looking for the trouble shoot diagram for an older EZGO series cart. This cart has the forward reverse mounted to the base of the cart. It has the forward reverse lever near your knees. The issue is this guys son replaced the controller and I’m not sure he wired it correctly. There is no click at the solenoid. He also replaced the throttle sensor. Any help would be great. Thanks

Hot-shot

So,I have tested everything on the 98 EZGO TXT golf cart. Testing all of the switches I find pack voltage on the blue wire of the key switch. The green wire has zero voltage with or with out the key switch on. I thought maybe I could jumper the two together but that created a spark. I checked the wire to make sure it wasn’t grounded anywhere. There are only the two wires on the switch. There are four pins on the back of the ignition switch. Do they go to a specific spot on the switch? Thanks

Hot-shot

So I tried to use a jumper wire between the green and blue wire to confirm a bad key switch. When I touched the two together I got a big spark. I checked the green wire from beginning to end and there were no issues. Seems like something is grounded on the green side.