EZGO RXV Turn Signal Upgrades

Chuck Arrington

I looked and couldn't find anything on these EZGO RXV turn signal upgrades. I bought turn signal, horn, flashers upgrade with the turn signal having a horn and on off light switch on the turn signal. Plugged 9pin connector in I replaced the light switch push pull with flasher button. Everything worked except the lights from the turn signal handle. ...i'm lost on where to plug the 2 wires from the light switch I removed too. The harness has 2 wires plug into flasher but no clue where 2 wires from light switch go to. There only 3 places to put wires on flasher switch. Hope this makes sense.

Chuck Arrington

Btw I could just drill another hole fir flashers and not use the turn signal handle fir lights and user old pull lever but I'm picky about my stuff and want it right so if lever has option turning lights on that's how I like to have it

Chuck Arrington

I don't have much info or wiring diagram. Its upgraded kit from Fat Cat Golf. Not sure how post pic but says turn signal indicator, horn, brake pad, column cover, hardware. I know the turn signal lever has a horn button and a lever that you twist to turn lights on like a car. Its the nine prong plug in also. Everything will work except the turn left for headlights. I'll have to keep the pull switch for headlights and drill another hole for flashers but I rather have lever to turn lights on instead like it suppose to be. Not sure this enough info but all I have.

Chuck Arrington

I figured it out, bad thing not sure my harness has the plug for the brake pad.I did find 2 red wires on a plug not being used off harness along with horn wires and headlights wires. No clue how post pic here but you got any clue if those 2 red wires are fir the brake pad? Thx