EZGO Rear Coil Springs With Lift Kit

kpage14

I have a 1994 EZGO Marathon with a 4" Jakes lift kit. We just recently painted it and I am trying to get away from the rear coil spring extensions. I already replaced the factory shocks and extensions with the monroe 32207 shocks. I have seen pictures of carts that have been lifted with out the coil spring extensions, but there is not a general part number for longer coil springs. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :hattip:

tunnelmike

Sorry for just a question , but will that shock work on a lifted txt ? do you know the distance between the mounts on your cart ? Thanks Mike

kpage14

I just went on Monroe.com and found these shocks. The mounting points are 10" apart so with a 4" lift I just give myself enough travel so they wouldn't be fully compressed or extended. Then come to find out this is the rear shock part number several people have used. Also found out the factory coil springs are 2 1/2" x 10" x #200, so I went with 2 1/2" x 14" x #300 to get rid of the extensions and incase I add a rear seat later they will be stout enough. :thumbsup: