ezgo-hybred-elec

gerald

im back. i have been reading more posting. good forum not much at posting but have ?.i have 1983 ez-go with brakes on motor can i turn the motor with alternative power without hurting it? hybrid.

gerald

thanks for the replay. not to good at spelling. tag on motor gone but i know it is shunt to hp. what is rpm for this one i am runing48 volts elec. runs good. but the gas motor runs it lots faster. and recharges the batts. no more charger.im old and not much to do but exsperament. thank you.ilove this forum.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Most electric motors that come stock on EZGO carts have a 8000 RPM max rating.

Thanks for the compliment on the forum...
cool.gif

gerald

thank you for the come back. i con run two hrs. on elec. three on gas. recharge total on gas. no plug in charger. 1.5 gal. gas tank.

gerald

hi. i am sorry but my son told me not to post anymore untill i get a pantent. thane he said i can post all i want. thanks for the return on my post. i will say what i have done was becase of forums like this. i just tinker and read think like someone said beyond the box it can be done.hope to be back soon.he said i can give complete full wt. of cart 854 lb.got to go i will sneek back on later. i bluit the cart but my son says i need pantent for old age.thanks again. love forum. learned alot.