EZGO Heavy Duty Leaf Springs

MNM38

I bought a set of heavy duty springs, installed them, but didn't like them. I will sell them for 40.00, plus freight. They will fit 194.5 to 2007, gas or electric. I paid 75.00 for them and they were only on my cart for two weeks.
Also have stock front axle for sale, 10.00 plus freight. Not sure what years it will fit, came off my 2004 EZGO.
Any questions please contact me .

Thank you,
MNM38
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

treeman

I'm looking for an axle for a 1994 EZGO gas. Where are you located? I'm in Florida. Happy New Year.

MNM38

If you are installing a rear seat it is reccomended you put a set of HD springs on. For my use, I only ride my cart around my property with my grandson. It just seemed like the ride was pretty stiff, no give to the back end, but there was no weight back there either.

The set I have is like new, some paint chipped off. They were only on my cart for a week. Bought them from BU @ 74.00.

Hope this helps.

MNM38

not so fast

I hear you on STIFF. Mine had heavy duty springs when I bought it (its an 05 350ST) and rode horribly. It also had Monroe car shocks added which comprised the rear lift kit! I replaced those with stock and no help. They had put a 5leaf spring pack (stupid) so I experimented with different combos of removing leafs and came down to a 3 leaf pack that is a BIG IMPROVEMENT and the ride is acceptable now, before it was horrible
biggthumpup.gif
NSF