EZGO Golf Cart With Polaris 800 ATV Engine Conversion

Theutvols

So heres one I've been thinking about weve got a 99 EZGO stock everything, and a almost new engine from a Polaris 800 ATV, and the chassis with the suspension, all the stuff I'll need to do the engine conversion with the EZGO golf cart. So what about putting a Polaris ATV engine in the ezgo and maby along with a "beefed up" drive chain ( don't really know what im going to do about that at the moment). Also if anyone has some do's and don't of stretching a ezgo please share.....
Thanks Dave
PS all I've done mostly is customizing carts, like paint and ascessories...so this will be a new area for me.. :)

Theutvols

Any suggestions for a clutch, because the atv was a auto.. just a clutch that would be on the fourwheeler stock??

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
need to know the shaft size of the 800...

and i thought your dad made his own limos???? by cutting and lengthing the ezgos

Theutvols

Nah we've been getting some guy from Boulder city to Do them, but I'm interested in starting to do some myself....we mostly do body,roll bars,Crome,diamond plate, and things like that..not really a frame-up builder. And about the shaft size I'll let you know soon, I've done gone home for the day.