EZGO Golf Cart Starting Issues

country

A suggestion before you go for a long ride in a cart that fixed it self check the connections you unplugged for corrosion if they are pin type connections the pins can sometimes work their way loose causing intermittent problems but all and all glad you got your cart running and happy carting 😁😁

turbo130

I will flush the tank and carb. Prolly should have done that already, but I did not.

Although...

In theory, even with bad gas, wouldn't the motor run temporarily with a shot of ether?

I have decided to check my timing. I need to pull the clutch to get the cover off. (if the new gas does not work) Is this the puller I need?

I seen some cheaper pullers but they said no no for TXT, although they looked the same to me.

Thanks gents!
Believe it or not I pumped grease into my bolt hole on the pully shaft and then used a bolt with a impact wrench and it came right off.

turbo130

Well I love tools also I didn't know that there was a tool to take them off if I had known I would of purchased that tool.

Whymee

The cart wont start again. This has happened to me on a couple other occasions that I have "fixed" it.

Started and ran well as long as I used it everyday. The weekend came & it was not started. Tried Tuesday and no start.

AS stated this has happened before. It gets progressively harder to start, is finicky, not much fuel needed, or wanted by the motor to start.

No time to work on it now, I will update when I do have the time, or I shoot it and put it out of it's misery.

country

you may want to check your gaskets at the carb we have had some problems with too much fuel delivered to the engine due to wrong gaskets at the carb your engine is a different one than we run so may not be the issue but worth a look