EZGO FRONT LEAF SPRINGS

RXP-RIDER

DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW TO REMOVE THE FLOOR MAT ON A EZGO TXT GOLF CART IN ORDER TO GET TO THE REAR BOLTS FOR THE FRONT LEAF SPRINGS? WHAT DO I HAVE TO REMOVE? I'M NEW TO THE GOLF CART WORLD AND DON'T WANT TO F ANYTHING UP.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Welcome to the forum...

Remove the stainless steel sill plates that are bolted on top of the rocker panels and you'll be able to move the mat out of the way to get at the spring bolts.

RXP-RIDER

I REPLACED FRONT AND REAR LEAF SPRINGS AND IT SEEMS THAT I STILL HAVE A SLIGHT LEAN ON THE DRIVER'S SIDE FRONT. COULD THIS BE A WEAK SHOCK?

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
It's hard to say. It could be something is bent or possibly the new springs aren't exactly the same from left to right. It could be a tire causing it also.

I have seen many of the E-Z-GO's have the driver side lean. There is nothing you can do to fix it. I think its just caused from the course when alot of the times there is only one passenger. I have seen hundreds of them just like that. So don't stress it, but at the same time don't try to fix it. We have tried just about everything on a few carts and have never been successful. :hattip: