EZGO Electric Golf Cart Won't Run In Forward or Reverse

Hankster

I have a problem with my 1982 EZGO electric golf cart. I changed the speed control board and solenoid but my golf cart won't run in forward or reverse. Any advice on what I should be troubleshooting to fix this old EZGO?

Hankster

The golf cart is 36 volts. I looked around in the forums and found my problem was the switch underneath the speed controller wasnt making contact at all in forward or reverse. I bent the tab on the micro switch over a tad and my classic 82 EZGO Marathon with 4 inch lift kit and 22'' tires is rolling like a raped ape again! Sometimes you have to walk away from things and find some help/info. It was a simple thing that you can easily overlook.. Thanks for all the great information on this forum.

Hankster

82 EZGO Marathon stock except for lift and tires a lot of time an material went into this and I'm a long way from done. New batteries, lift kit, tires, speed controller, solenoids, some welding has alot of ground effect lighting, black lights underneath lol.. I'm having a lot of fun and it is a an addiction! Cant say the Mr's Has the same Hobby as me.. lol But she does like taking it out for a cruise.

Photo0020.jpg