EZGO 2 Stoke Quits Running

BCGC

i'm working on a two stroke ez-go, replaced the carb, it has spark, gas and oil. it will run great at first, then slow to an idle, if you choke it quickly and then release the choke, it goes again. any help? or a service manual? i don' think the carb was set right out of the box

thanks-

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
it may be a collapsed fuel or vacuum line, bad crankshaft seals will also make an engine run that way.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
i spray a little starting fluid around the seals when the engine is idling, if the rpm's go up then you know the starting fluid got past the seals. carb cleaner works also, but not as well
twocents.gif

BCGC

it will run all day with the choke on? no oil leak! what the heck is going on. if we set the choke, so it always on, the cart will run. gas dripping out of the 9/16 nut at bottom of the carb. we have a new carb on this cart. the cart ran fine at first and then the coil came off,we taped it up ran fine again then all of a sudden shut down. will only run with choke on? need help!
wallbash.gif

BCGC

the carb must of had dirt in it........ and one of the linkages was not openning up all the way..
just one of them things.