EZGO 14" Lift Build

matt75

Yep He is an a$$ O and I cant stand that Al roker Jr dumb a$$ but You just dont know what thier going to do next, thats what keeps me listening. I do turn it off once in a while when I cant take it anymore. I pick them up in houston on AM 950.

matt75

I havent heard that but if he's smart he will keep that to himself or TEXAS will run his dumb a$$ off! :twocents:

matt75

Hey gorno, I turned on Man Cow today and Shawn Hannity was on. Wed morning they started the show with two of the people on the show arguing in the background and every other word had to be beeped out. I guess the 950am had enough. :cool:

matt75

Hello everyone! Ive decided to sell my big blue EZ-HO. Im going to buy another cart but would like your opinions on the best electric cart to upgrade for speed, torque and climbing ability. Im not being picky on the make of the cart I just want to build one that will run 20+ mph and climb a mean hill. my cart climbs the hills at camp but with only me on it and it is very very slow.

thanks for your opinions, matt

matt75

Im not loving the idea of selling it but the wife and I are looking at buying a bigger newer house and Im going to need a big down payment so Im trying to hord some cash along with buying another project that will hopefully out perform mine. ;)