Ez Go Power Wise Charger

kevin

can someone tell me will a Power Wise charger on a 98 EZ go automatically cycle on and off to keep the batterys charged up if left unattented for a couple months

gornoman

I agree, the Powerwise unit needs to be unplugged from the cart to reset the relay circuit. I have 4 friends with these same units at our campground, and they all work the same way. If any of us go to the campground during the winter we stop by each other's site and "cycle" the chargers. We haven't lost a battery in 10 years.

kevin

ok Another question the manual says that if your batteries are bad the charger will kick off after 2 hrs runtime if batteries are not accepting charge. If the batteries loose some voltage the charger will kick back on. In this case.would it run another 2 hrs over and over due to batteries not receveing a full charge.I have one that is acting like the above.By the way batteries are 6 yrs old.

We Haul

I've never seen a power wise charger turn back on without being unplugged from the cart and plugged back in. Test your batteries to find out if thats your problem.