EZ GO Industrial 835

dog1943

Hi: I have another earlier posting for the wrong item (Sierra 446). Just found that my cart may be and Indutrial 835 made in the 80' or 90'. I really need a wiring diagram to determine whether or not the wires are correctly placed since installation of new batteries give me severe sparking when trying to connect the last positice cable. Still trying to find the diagram through EZ GO and several sales dealers, but am not sucessful. If you could help certainly would be appreciated. THANKS.

dog1943

Hi OlBoy: Thanks so much for replying to my request. I went to the manual link you sent me and found the wiring diagram for the EZ GO industrial 835 cart. This year cart (2004) is wired for 36 volts and mine is just 24 volts. I have no plate indicating the model number or serial number for the cart therefore I can not give an exact manufacture date. However I do believe from other sources that the cart was made in the 80's or early 90's. Just don't know anything more and this is probably why I am having much more difficulty. My cart has a selenoid where the battery cables are connected; I have seen a diagram for a 24 volt model not showing the selenoid that I have on the cart. Just hope to find somebody with one of these great workhoses that I have and get a wiring diagram. However thanks again for your help.