Event Results

Guys don't take this the wrong way.............before these events people post and say stuff about everyone coming out to these events and alot of people look at these threads (look at the view count) but once the event is over..............What?????????......No results......you guys that go and race should be thanked and everyone would and will be.........if we knew what went on!...........but for a very few, we know nothing about the time spent at the track. How do ya'll expect people to want to get into something that they see no results on? I know some guys don't want some people to know what they are running, but I'm telling ya'll if you want to get more people talking up about the sport.........then give them something to talk about! I know........I know..........where were you, well myself and all the others that didn't go, but would like to...........need to see how much fun these events can be for everyone. The way you get people into something is just that let us into the info and results from these events. I said my little bit..............now tell me something I don't know..............like if you were there you would know or next time show up..................or how about the results. Thanks to all that put the show on and thanks to everyone that went, I hope everyone had a great time............................PEACE and LOVE and all that good stuff, LOVE you all............even Mac, Mark, DS, Andy, Chris, Rifter, Victor, Rod, Nubs.............GB, well maybe I went too far...........ya'll get the point.....................
thumbup.gif

Got-EZGO?

It's all good.I think you have to remember, most people had to to drive 5, 6 maybe 8 hours to get home. People spend all day Sunday to get home, or recovering from driving straight through the night to get home. That was my excuse. I do not know the name of the winner. It was some new people that showed up. It was a father and daughter that took 1st and 2nd and all the money. The important thing is that everyone ran real good, and everyone had a great time. What else is there to say? Video's will be coming later this week. At least from me. I can tell you this, we had more new people show up to this race than ever before. Good times!!
thumbup.gif
checkered_flag.gif

Andy4639

Congrates to Todd and his Daughter!!!!
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif
thumbup.gif

Them SC people brought the money home!!! We didn't stay for the final's but figured they won it. Can you figure that out, all us guy's and gal's have all this big money in our carts and two stock carts woop our tails and won it all!!!
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif
rotflmao.gif

CONGRATES AGAIN to them and to everyone that was there. Some good times by everyone!!!
thumbup.gif

banana.gif
cheers.gif
drive.gif
jawdrop.gif
no1b.gif
yourock.gif

Todd hope to see you again soon!! I know your daughter will have something to tell everyone at school today!!!

Pimp Daddy

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Hey guys... Glad everyone had a great time and made it home safely!!! Like World's Fastest Golf Cart said... we want numbers and pics!!!

grd.gif
patriotic.gif
pimp.gif

calllen9

SOME OF YALL HAVE NO PATIENCE AND THE WORLDS FASTEST GOLF CART IS THE WORST!!!! TALK ABOUT NOT SHARING INFORMATION WE HAVE NOTHIN TO HIDE.
VICTOR RAN BACK TO BACK 7.20' @ 93MPH ALSO A 7.50 AND 7.32

THIS IS LIL CHRIS' NEW RIDE #4 IT RAN 9.41 @64 MPH
LIL BLAKE RAN #52 IT RAN 8.62 @ 74MPH

HEY WORLDS FASTEST WE ARE HAVING A RACE IN ORLANDO IN MAY MAYBE YOU CAN MAKE IT!!! OR MAYBE CHANGE THE NAME TO SOUTH CAROLINAS FASTEST

COPB

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Andy,
You will have to explain this to me. You can not tell me a stock cart ran faster than the bad boys.

BIG E Z

LETS SEE I RAN A 12.70 ON 30" TIRES ABOUT 47mph EVERY ONE LIKES TO SEE THEM 30" TIRES COME OFF THE GROUND WILL I DO
twocents.gif