Elmco Inc Model 21E Information

WiChris

Trying to find any information on a Elmco model 21E. Can find some on the 11E. Know nothing about golf carts, took it as partial trade on a bike because it was well, interesting.

Attachments

• golf.jpg
    golf.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 14

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
The Rolls Royce "Royal Ride" was manufactured by the ELMCO MANUFACTURING CO. in Cooksville, Illinois starting in 1984 and I really can't say how for just how many years thereafter but there are a LOT of them still around! Elmco went out of business in 2002 and this makes finding parts that are unique to the body kit difficult to say the least however, the actual cart parts can be purchased from any golf cart dealer who sells parts for Club Cars. The cart frame and all drive components are just Club Car chassis and parts are readily available. There will be a Club Car identification plate on the under-dash plate right above the passenger side foot-well.

Nice cart you have there. :thumbsup:

WiChris

Any idea on what they are worth? Or should I just stuff it in the corner and laugh once in a while. I took it just because it was interesting but really have no use for it. Well, I will for a week or so but then I will be bored with it.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I'm really not sure what it's worth. You could search ebay and see what they've been selling for to get a idea on its value. Maybe another member will chime in with some more information about it.

WiChris

Only ones I've found were 11E. Those are two person. Well there is a 21E but it's beat to crap and stripped out.