Electric Club Car Golf Cart Won't Run

lwaters

I'm helping a friend with a 36 volt Club Car he just got. s/n A9403 365918, supposedly a 1992, but this has a speed controller, which I read here didn't start till 93. I have a wiring diagram labeled 93 Club Car DS electric, hope it's the one. In any case, it won't run. Batteries are good, solenoid was replaced and clicks has 36 volts on both sides of the solenoid when activated, motor checked out according to instructions on sheet, controller replaced (not sure of source), no joy. We need to start tracing things out; any advice on where to start?

lwaters

Thanks, I'll start looking for wiring diagram. These are confusing enough without having the wrong diagrams. the diagram I have(93) shows on board computer, which it doesnt have, or maybe I don't know what I'm looking for. Also, the diagram I have is labeled 48v, but shows 6 batteries, so I've assumed 36v. Unless they're 8v batteries. I'm not aware of such a thing.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
There is 6 volt and 8 volt golf cart batteries but a 94 Club Car like yours would be 36 volts with six 6 volt batteries so you have the wrong wiring diagram. There should be one for you golf cart in the resource section of the forum. Welcome to the forum. :hattip: