Electra King 3 Wheel Golf Cart How to Safely Remove Front Wheel

flashbk13

Hi all,
Been awhile since I was last here. Finally getting started on my Electra-King 3 wheel golf cart. How do I safely remove the front wheel to change the tire? Thank you, Rick.

flashbk13

I forgot my main concern is the front suspension spring that is attached to the rear of the fork assy., is that going to fly apart when I remove the front wheel? Thank you, Rick

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I've never taken the front tire and wheel off of a 3 wheeled Electra King golf cart so hopefully someone else will chime in.
Good to see you back on the forum.

pbillyi69

Cartaholic
jack it up and see how much pressure is on it....it looks like the spring is just the shock when you lift it up you will be able to tell. it doesnt look you will have any trouble though

flashbk13

Thank you all for the replies :). It was as mentioned, once off of the ground, the spring was not an issue (still have my hands ;)). Had to remove the 3 large front hub nuts, but also had to deflate the tire to clear the 2 smaller suspension nuts in the back and also back out the left rear suspension nut to clear the rim. Definitely not as easy as removing the back tires! Now I have 3 new tires. Now I will have to look at the brake (yes, I said brake, there is only 1!:confused:) as I have to push all the way to the floorboard to stop it. I hope the parts are common cart parts and not particular to B & Z. Thank you, Rick