E-Z-GO Workhorse Has No Spark to Spark Plugs

sef

Last week the wife took the grandson riding the 98 E-Z-GO Workhorse 850. The cart died had to push it to the house. I tried to start it and it acted like the battery was dead so put charger on it. It wouldn't charge bought new battery put it in started an ran fine one time since then it won't start no fire to plugs. So i bought a new coil and it still doesn't start. Any ideas? it's a

sef

ok guys new coil an igniter whats left still no fire checked all wires an they are hooked up correctly an ground wires tight

ftfixer

There's a micro-switch under floor mat check it out. Also your ignition switch could be bad. Check any wiring under cart along the side rail you may have a broken wire or may be unplugged. Check fuse holder could be broken and not getting good ground. Lots of other possibilities try these and respond back.

sef

I WILL CHECK MICRO SWITCH BUT IF IT IS NOT WORKING WOULD THE ENGINE CRANK WHILE CRANKING ENGINE WHITE COIL WIRE IS HOY

sef

found my problem the plug on the pulsar was snapped tight but was not making good connection it may bite me down the road but i cut the plugs off an soldered them back together