Drag Racing Golf Carts In California

TerryH

Good greif. The motor is still on my cart and it's fine. We just need something with more low end. It's in the works. I appologize that my cart didn't run up to everyone's expectations the first time out. I'll try to do better next time.

And for whatever it's worth which is prolly nothing....Racers talk about what other racers did at the races. It's not a news flash or anything.

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
no ronnie that is where you are wrong... all this cause you didnt like my simple answer to your little question....

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
Nubs ronnie doesnt need that cause you can hear his cart loud and clear with all the batts , brushes and motors coming apart... it makes one hell of a noise.... :rotflmao:

MrWicked

Cartaholic - R.I.P.
I think we're gonna have to make them hold hands till they can learn to get along. :rotflmao:
Dont waste your time Troy... thanks for the idea but no thanks

GarageBuilt

And for whatever it's worth which is prolly nothing....Racers talk about what other racers did at the races. It's not a news flash or anything.
Now who told me the motor was going back to stu!!! Never mind Ill check my pms !!!!

TerryH

Let me save you the trouble. I'm guilty as charged. I thought we would be sending the motor back but Stu decided that he would build a different motor and send to me for free. My issue is that you were making it sound like the motor was blown up. We just need something different.

Bottom line is that I told you I was sending it back so you are right and I am wrong. At least I will admit being wrong.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
You boys just need to be like Me and let all this Friendly bantering roll off you like water off a duck :rotflmao: :unsure:

Now that was some cheap :censored: right there, Hey!

athomas03

I think the motto now is......the more the merrier, plus it's bracket racing, no classes......for now. I guess at some point we can't call it golf cart racing without some cart parts. What rearend would you bring DS?

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
Thinkin' about live axle, but not gonna waste the time if it's gonna be an issue. I was bummed to see in another thread that blown big blocks are not encouraged.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
i would think the live axle deal could have its own class :dazed: other fellers are out there with em'