Drag Racing Carts In Cali

MrWicked

its just like you ronnie test and learn....dont know until you runn it.... why is it i can run 1.9 60ft and in the 8's with the same motor????? its called controller... not enough amps going to that motor... trust me we will find the right combo

GarageBuilt

Nine Pages
What the Hell am I hiding ... If you would have been there instead of talking chit.. You to would of seen what I was running !! I hid nothing!!! My batteries are out in the open for all to count!!!!

MrWicked

i give up ronnie you will always be better and faster and quicker than me.... i dont know what i was thinking trying to compete with you .....

Good luck with your Race Motor Builds and go testing but be safe and have fun.....

Nubs

Cartaholic
Start boltin' engines in them things and this all goes away, could save a ton of money and weight..

Nubs

Cartaholic
Plus we'ed get to hear sounds, here Niki is workin' on gettin' that vanguard idle sound down at the line so i can add it to your videos.

TerryH

Good greif. The motor is still on my cart and it's fine. We just need something with more low end. It's in the works. I appologize that my cart didn't run up to everyone's expectations the first time out. I'll try to do better next time.

And for whatever it's worth which is prolly nothing....Racers talk about what other racers did at the races. It's not a news flash or anything.

MrWicked

no ronnie that is where you are wrong... all this cause you didnt like my simple answer to your little question....

MrWicked

Nubs ronnie doesnt need that cause you can hear his cart loud and clear with all the batts , brushes and motors coming apart... it makes one hell of a noise....

MrWicked

I think we're gonna have to make them hold hands till they can learn to get along.

Dont waste your time Troy... thanks for the idea but no thanks

GarageBuilt

Nine Pages
And for whatever it's worth which is prolly nothing....Racers talk about what other racers did at the races. It's not a news flash or anything.
Now who told me the motor was going back to stu!!! Never mind Ill check my pms !!!!

TerryH

Let me save you the trouble. I'm guilty as charged. I thought we would be sending the motor back but Stu decided that he would build a different motor and send to me for free. My issue is that you were making it sound like the motor was blown up. We just need something different.

Bottom line is that I told you I was sending it back so you are right and I am wrong. At least I will admit being wrong.

Nubs

Cartaholic
You boys just need to be like Me and let all this Friendly bantering roll off you like water off a duck

Now that was some cheap :censored: right there, Hey!