Different types of electric Club Cars

ACEGOLFCARTGUY

Cartaholic
Hey guys I don't know anything about electric Club Cars so I need some help finding out the types of systems I'm working with here and what they are called.
Two of the 01's are 48 volt and have the push button f/r with a 220 amp GE controller.
There's an 01 which is 36 volt with the f/r lever and I think it has a controller.
The 03 is a 36 volt also and has a large coil wire.

I just want to make sure which carts run before choosing one to start on first. Instead of lugging 400lbs of batteries to each cart, can I test them with a 12 volt battery to see if they budge?
Thanks!!

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Forward and reverse switch on the dash = regen. If the second letter of the serial is Q it's a IQ cart...

Forward and reverse switch by leg = series (fleet)...

The coil is the resistor coil...

JRay

Cartaholic
No dash f.r.switch on cc,s.,at least i have never seen any. They are all in the same place on the middle of the body to the right of your right leg. But hey i haven't seen everything. The rocker is regen or iq and the lever is series.
bgood.gif

shadowman

count the water fill holes in batteries the 01 and the 03 should be 48 volt......if the 03 has the large coil behind the batts its a 48 volt......................................
cool.gif

shadowman

the coil part? thats the coil for the reagon braking if its the single coil on pass. side.............so it should be a 48 volt...................................
cool.gif