desert riding

Fairlane

We went for a ride Sat. We were out for 6-7 hrs. It's nice to be in the southwest where we can ride year around.

P2020034.jpg

P2020035.jpg

P2020033.jpg

P2020037.jpg

Notice all 4 in the air. The guy in the yellow hat has one in his camera that shows it at the top with about 3-4 ft of air. When I can I'll post it.

Glen

Fairlane

Thanks, HRC we had a good time. We left camp about 10:00 am it was 50+ degrees and up to mid 60's in pm. Rode for 6-7 hrs got back to camp built a fire had some food. Don't get any better. How have you been?? I haven't talked to you in a while. I hope all is well.
biggthumpup.gif

P2020030.jpg

P2010023.jpg

P2020027.jpg

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Sounds like a very good time for sure...

I'm doing fine. Been pretty busy here on a couple of projects. Looking forward to spring.
biggrin.gif

gornoman

I see you like the KISS method for boondocking!

Gotta love a good campfire after a long day of trail riding!

Fairlane

It's better therapy than a good doctor.
biggthumpup.gif
That tent stuff and sleeping on the ground, going without a shower is for the youngsters. It took my 40 yrs to learn how to camp. lol!!

HRC, I know, we have been dumped on for a few weeks. Rain here in the desert and lots of snow up north. The place we camp at up there got 27" Sun & Mon Starting Fri it's going to be in the low-mid 70's for a week so things are looking up.

Glen

mangoridge

Great pics!! Nice rigs. I got a 87 coachmen class A. Love to camp but its hard to find the time working all the time. I just need to retire
biggthumpup.gif
Looks like fun terrain to wheel. How's your cart land, do the shocks bottom out or do you have bumpstops? I've never jumped mine, yet
cool.gif

Fairlane

Do not have any bumpstops and on that landing the left front got into the body and cracked the paint a little and left some black marks. I don't do that a lot but wanted to get some pics. Here's the missing pic. You need to make time to get out more. In the winter we can go more often cause the riding is so close by. This place is less than 30 miles from the house. In summer we go up to 7000' and it's about a 3.5 hr drive.

cartjump2-1.jpg

P5190006.jpg

P5180002.jpg

Fairlane

You ever heard the phrase "THERE"S LIFE AFTER WORK" ??

I learned the hard way that if you don't recharge, The battery will go dead or short out. Mine shorted out and the stress took it's toll. I have since learned to turn it off and MAKE time for myself. Don't wait till it's too late. Just my thoughts & experience. Don't end up like this
wallbash.gif
wallbash.gif

Glen