Delaware Veterans Home Bike and Car Show

pbsdaddy

This year will be the third annual Delaware Veterans Home Bike and Car show. I have been the event coordinator and would love to see some of the custom carts come out and join us. I know the residents would love to seem them. Maybe we could also find time to give some of them a ride around the grounds.
This years event will be held on October 20th, from 9am until 3pm. We will hand out 21 trophies/cash prizes, one best of show and 20 participant. That way every vehicle, Car, bike or even Cart has a shot at best in show.
The event is held at the Delaware Veterans Home in Milford, Delaware and all proceeds go to the residents, not the facility or general fund. They can use the money to buy personal items, CD's clothes, computer parts or whatever they need.
Our first year we saw 85 registrants and donated about $1400. Last year we had 142 registrants and donated over $2500. I love to see some great looking carts help to put us over the 200 registrants mark.
PM me if you need further info or directions.

Thanks Denny

pbsdaddy

Just bringing this up to date. Please keep this show in mind. I know the residents of this home would be thrilled to see a bunch of great looking carts cruising around.

pbsdaddy

Less than 48 hours before the show. We now have permission to run a few golf cart drag races. This is going to be fun.

GarageBuilt

Good Luck!!!!!! I'll try to get a few guys together with their drag carts for next years event.... We must take care of our veterans...... Are at least honor them.... :usa: