custom painted Bodies

golfpartsguy

I custom paint golf cart bodies , here are a few i have done please let me know if youd like
me to do one for you, call me for the best prices 352-428-4312 Brandon im in florida
but i ship these all the time! i do all different carts, ezgo club car and yamaha.

I can air brush anything you can think of so let me know an idea you have and ill do it.
i use top quality paint PPG. this will not crack i use everything needed for plastic bodies.

2rom8no.jpg

21aaglh.jpg

2ykdxt4.jpg

20a99hx.jpg

wqyh05.jpg

dox5ba.jpg

2jb2wq8.jpg

33dgx7o.jpg

DDSears

Nice flame work,
I have a friend that use to do a lot of flames in the early 70s, he was known for his extra long flame tips.

Keep up the nice work!

Darrell

GarageBuilt

I like your pic's. You got my attention. I am in the process of a new build. And it will requier a new painted body. I ask for only two things, quality & that your choice of paint does my cart justice. The theme will be racing.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
If you can't get a hold of them check out CartCustomShop. I've never had any work done there but from the looks of their site they do some nice paint work. Their link is on the links page.

They post ads on Craigs List with prices. If you search in Tampa Bay and then RV you should find them.
My cart gets scrapped in the woods going down ATV trails, so way to purty for me.
quad.gif