CUSHMAN GC300 axle gears

Nodularguy

I have a couple GC300 Cushman carts that are in great shape other than they have axle problems from years of overuse.

Does anyone know where I can purchase the spider gears or complete axles?

I can easily fix my axles if I had replacement gears.

I am also open to buying replacement axles if I knew where to look.

I have scoured the internet and had no luck

I really dont want to try and retrofit another style axle as it would be more work than I am willing to put into these beasts.

any help is appreciated.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
somebody told a guy bought up the NOS stock from Cushman and had golf cart parts at one time

oldcartfart

hi' nubs, o.c.f. here wish i knew earlier just sold a rearend in a parts cart for 75.00 so a kid could make a go cart. i'll check my spare parts to see what i may have in gears or rearends. i have had a few cushmans over the years so give me some time to dig thru everything. I'll let you know what i come up with. i'll also see if some of my old contacts have anything left in there parts bin. later old cart fart

oldcartfart

hi' nubs, dug thru my shed found 2 ezgo electric 1 elec. c/c w/hyd, brakes, 2 h-d gassers and an old belt drive cushman rearend from the early 6o's. the only other cushman rearends i have are on my carts. I'm still waiting to hear from some of the gang as they went camping this last weekend. later o.c.f.

oldcartfart

hi' i know . i like the old cushmans some parts are hard to find. i just picked up a nice 60's model 732 it is complete but it has sat for some time. one of my contacts says he has a electric GC300 rearend it worked when he took it out about 8 years ago. been sitting in the barn ever since. said he wanted 150.00 for it. i will check it out if your interested? he has since moved on to ezgo's and that is the last of his cushman stuff i have bought parts from him in the past and not had any problems with stuff i bought. let me know what ya think. later o.c.f.