Cushman Bellhop, runs and drives-SOLD

Rizzo20

We have a Cushman Bellhop at work and I was told to get rid of it. We won't have a place to store it anymore and it's pretty rough. It does run, drive, steer and stop pretty well , but it is a bit used up. Visually it's ghetto but the twin cylinder motor runs really strong. If interested send me a PM. I'll get actual pictures of it on Monday , but here's what it looked like when new.

Rizzo20

I've been getting alot of PM's on this and other forums asking what this thing has for a motor, can anyone help with that? I have no idea what year it is. All I know is, it is a twin cylinder and it has 4 wheel disc brakes (that stop on a dime). If I was a better fabricator, I'd keep it for the brakes alone. Pics comin tomorrow!

Keyguy

Overworked, underpaid :o) R.I.P.
Rizzo20,
If it's an opposed twin, sort of aircraft looking then I would say it's an 18 or 22hp OMC engine.
I have a Cushman Turf Truckster.
I can take a pic of the engine if it will help.

Jimmy B.

Rizzo20

Keyguy, I'm not sure because it's at work, but I'll get some pics tomorrow. Someone said on another forum that it may be a 350 from the ST. By the way, I saw video of the "wildthing" the other day, by far the best sounding cart I've ever heard. Almost sounds like a v8 at times.

Keyguy

Overworked, underpaid :o) R.I.P.
Rizzo20,
Thanks.
biggrin.gif

I thought that video was long ago forgotten!
newlaugh.gif

You must have done some seaching to find it as that was before the first Bonanza.
cool.gif

Jimmy B.

Rizzo20

It's only FRONT Disc brakes, and has rear drums, and it appears to have the 350 motor and clutch from EZGO. I'm still not sure what year it is, can anyone tell from the plate?

Rizzo20

Just an update: Based off of info from another forum it's an '02 . As of now I have someone willing to pick it up on Sunday for $450 if I include all of the seats.

Rizzo20

Ok, I'm getting a ton of hits on this one so I'm adding more pics (by request) and so far the best offer I've had is $500 but I'm not sure how serious he is. I know one guy that plans to grab it this sunday for $450 and that's for sure. I have this on 3 golfcart websites , so I'm getting blasted. I found the seats and took more pictures with the them on (not bolted on). One thing I want to make clear because you can't clearly tell from the pictures is someone lightly "spray bonged" the body a few places with white paint and the roof frame is pretty dang shaky. (might want to secure it better if trailering). Also there is a small hole cut in the body under the middle seat on the drivers side, it's veiwable in a few of the pictures if you look close. I didn't really think these were a big deal since it started out as a $100 cart.