converter for power to run headlights & tailights

shadowman

there are a # of different reducers out there get either a 48 to 12 volt or a 36 to 12 volt depending on if your cart is a 48 volt or 36 volt........and depending on what you want to spend they range from 40 bucks to over a 100 bucks................keep in mind if you have a 36 volt cart with 6 volt batteries you can run things off 2 batteries for your 12 volts....................depending on what you hook up it will draw those 2 batteries down faster than the rest so you,ll want to switch every few months and all grounds go to a battery never to the cart...................................
cool.gif

I've got a 36 volt CC and I put the baja front bar on it with 2 crazy bright halogens and have a L.E.D. light bar for the rear tail lights/ turn signals. I didnt want to bog down 2 of the 6 batteries, lose power when running the lights, or worry about getting a voltage converter. So I went into a Batteries Plus store and bought a 12 volt rechargable battery that would normally go into a motorized wheel chair. It fits perfect in my drivers side glove compartment and I dont have to worry about my lights draining my main batteries. It cost me $40 and it works awesome. I can get 8 hours of use before having to charge it.