Clubzilla Club Car Carryall 35hp Briggs & Stratton

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Clubzilla Club Car Carryall gettin a upgrade, 35hp Briggs & Stratton engine turning a EZGO differential with the hard find posi locker. All brandy new, just pulled the cart out of the shed today. I'll post more pictures this weekend, its goin' be a beast.. and still pedal starts.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Gettin' there, kept gettin' pushed back in the corner. got one them AllSports long travel lifts on her.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I'm not sure which pic hosts a free and allow you to hot link anymore. you can upload attachments to the forum and they will be hosted here. I think tinypic.com is still free.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
That's a nice cart for sure. I'm going to delete the junk about photobucket from the thread and start a new thread about photobucket sucking ass... lol

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
The R1 engine is a little wide for a golf cart if you were going to a ezgo or stock diff, Dirtysouth mocked one up some yrs ago.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Well the engine is branded as a generac but briggs built it, was told it fell off the dock at the Kohler generator plant:rotflmao: anyways i got a deal on it. all stock and the exhaust header i glued up from pre bent 90's, supertrapp spark arrestor.

Nubs

Cartaholic - V.I.P.
Picked up a carryall a few weeks back and gonna do this setup again i think.

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - V.I.P. Sponsor
I still have an rx1 that I think I'm going to use on next build. Electric can be insanely cool but ya just can't beat the sound of a gas cart with an over the top engine. :twocents: