Clubzilla Club Car Carryall 35hp Briggs & Stratton

Nubs

Cartaholic
Clubzilla Club Car Carryall gettin a upgrade, 35hp Briggs & Stratton engine turning a EZGO differential with the hard find posi locker. All brandy new, just pulled the cart out of the shed today. I'll post more pictures this weekend, its goin' be a beast.. and still pedal starts.

Nubs

Cartaholic
Gettin' there, kept gettin' pushed back in the corner. got one them AllSports long travel lifts on her.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
I'm not sure which pic hosts a free and allow you to hot link anymore. you can upload attachments to the forum and they will be hosted here. I think tinypic.com is still free.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
That's a nice cart for sure. I'm going to delete the junk about photobucket from the thread and start a new thread about photobucket sucking ass... lol

Nubs

Cartaholic
The R1 engine is a little wide for a golf cart if you were going to a ezgo or stock diff, Dirtysouth mocked one up some yrs ago.

Nubs

Cartaholic
Well the engine is branded as a generac but briggs built it, was told it fell off the dock at the Kohler generator plant:rotflmao: anyways i got a deal on it. all stock and the exhaust header i glued up from pre bent 90's, supertrapp spark arrestor.

dirtysouth

Cartaholic - Sponsor
I still have an rx1 that I think I'm going to use on next build. Electric can be insanely cool but ya just can't beat the sound of a gas cart with an over the top engine. :twocents: