Club Car XRT 850E Will A DS Lift Kit Fit

Msd1979

Hi all,

Newbie here and first time golf cart owner with some questions. I recently purchased a 2013 club car XRT 850 electric golf cart and have found little to no information on them online, best I can tell is it's a DS with a different body? Can anyone confirm this? I also recently purchased a 6" lift and 23" tires around 14" wheels for it from golf cart tire supply, the lift is a 6" Steeleng double a arm lift for a DS, will this work? Any help is greatly appreciated.

IMG_1621.JPG

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
According to the information for the lift on the website it will take up to 23" tires so it should be fine. As far as I know a DS lift will bolt on a XRT. Basically the Club Car DS and XRT are the same cart just a different front cowl.
Nice looking cart.

Msd1979

Thanks for the info, all the parts showed up today so hopefully I can get them all installed by the weekend, will throw up a picture after installation. Also on a side note, I will make someone a great deal on the wheels, tires and hub caps pictured, tires have a ton of life left.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
Looking forward to seeing the pictures. Wish I would have known you were selling the tires and wheels. I just ordered a set Monday.

Msd1979

Wish I had known as well. I will also be selling the factory 2.5" lift kit with all components to install on your cart. I would like $25 per wheel/tire and $75 for the lift or $150 for all + actual shipping or picked up in the charlotte nc area.

HotRodCarts

Cartaholic
You should post the lift, tires and wheels in the for sale section. I'm sure you won't have much trouble selling them.